The Investments & Wealth Institute (IWI) has announced the lineup of keynote speakersfor its 35th annual conference, Investments & Wealth Experience, which will be held at the Wynn Las Vegas April 7-10, 2024. The conference will host an estimated attendance of 1,000 investment and wealth management practitioners. The three-and-a-half-day event will feature the following keynote presentations:
- Ian Bremmer, President & Founder, Eurasia Group & GZERO Media. A renowned political scientist and analyst who provides unparalleled insights into geopolitical risks and their impact on financial markets.
- Michael Sandel, Professor of Government, Harvard University. World-Renowned philosopher, ethicist, and professor, Dr. Sandel will offering insights on how societies can identify shared values and work toward the common good.
- Betsy Myers, Warren Bennis Leadership Institute at the University of Cincinnati. An expert on emerging leadership trends who helps organizations retain top talent and achieve meaningful business results.
- David Wu, Head of AI & Knowledge Management, Morgan Stanley Wealth Management. Business and technology expert charged with harnessing generative AI capabilities for one of the largest wealth management firms in the world.
- Danielle DiMartino Booth, CEO and Chief Strategist, QI Research. An economist and former Federal Reserve advisor to share global economic trends and monetary policy.
- Timothy D. Hauser, Department of Labor Deputy Assistant Secretary for Program Operations of the Employee Benefits Security Administration (EBSA), will discuss the new DOL Retirement Security Rule.
The quality of this lineup reflects what elite advisors expect from Institute events: the inclusion of thought-provoking industry leaders who engage attendees and make them part of the discussion, said Anuj Gupta, CIMA, CPWA Principal Director, Wealth Products, Business Solutions at Envestnet, who is also a member of IWIs Board as well as co-chair of its Annual Conference Program Planning Committee.
The keynote speakers scheduled throughout the 3.5-day event are just part of the newly-rebranded Investments & Wealth Experience, which includes more than 40 educational sessionsincluding extended, interactive workshops, breakout sessions, and shorter-styled EdTalkswith more than 60 speakers presenting in total. The breakout sessions fall into one of four program tracks: tax planning and wealth preservation, public and private markets, legacy and intergenerational wealth planning, and client and practice management.
Investments & Wealth Experience will also include an opening night reception at the Sphere, a marvel of contemporary architecture and the hottest new venue in Las Vegas. The Sphere Experience will include private VIP suites hosted by sponsors, interactive robots, holographic art installations, and a multi-sensory film on the world's largest hi-def screen.
Experience is the premier conference for advisors, developed by advisors, said Frances Pascua, CIMA, CPFA, Wealth Management Advisor and Senior Portfolio Advisor at Merrill Lynch Wealth Management, and co-chair of IWIs Annual Conference Program Planning Committee. We understand that attendees want to learn best practicesnot only from the lineup of speakers but also from one anotheras to how to continue to stay competitive and provide excellent service to their affluent clients.
Registration for the conference is now open. Preferred pricing for registration is $1,295USD until March 8, 2024.
Historically, Investments & Wealth Experience has been the largest association gathering for advanced investment and wealth management practitioners in the industry, with an estimated $400B of AUM under one roof. Attendees may earn up to more than 20 Continuing Education (CE) credits by attending the conference.
For more information, contact Allison Edmondson, Communications, Investments & Wealth Institute, at +1 303 850 3207 or at [email protected].
About the Investments & Wealth Institute
Founded in 1985, the Investments & Wealth Institute is the premier professional association, education provider, and standards body for financial advisors. Through its award-winning events, publications, courses, and acclaimed certifications Certified Investment Management Analyst (CIMA), Certified Private Wealth Advisor (CPWA), and Retirement Management Advisor (RMA) the Institute delivers Ivy league-quality, highly practical education to more than 30,000 practitioners annually in over 40 countries. Members of the Institute include the industry's most successful investment consultants, advanced financial planners, and private wealth managers who embrace excellence and ethics in applying a broad set of knowledge and skills in their daily work with clients.
View source version on newsdirect.com: https://newsdirect.com/news/keynote-speakers-announced-for-investments-and-wealth-experience-opening-night-party-to-be-held-at-sphere-las-vegas-511234052
Investments & Wealth Institute
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Herald Quest journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.